Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers to start working with us ASAP! You must have at least 6 months experience within healthcare.
Our clients are looking for experienced Support Workers with at least 6 months UK paid experience. As a support worker you will be responsible for supporting individuals who need help emotionally and practically, to help them gain independence and get the most out of life. Support work covers an array of areas such as mental health, challenging behavior, learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing emotional support to individuals
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
- Supporting the learning of new skills or gaining employment.
- Teaching life skills, such as budgeting and paying bills.
- Helping with everyday tasks such as meal preparation, writing a shopping list, going shopping or maintaining their housing tenancy.
- Helping them to access community facilities and be included in community groups.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £250 per referral
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 to register