Job Title: Support Work X4 needed
Location: Kings Lynn
Rate of Pay: £9.75 - £11.50 + holiday pay
We have guarenteed work 43.25 hours each week rotas as follows
Week 1 – Monday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 08:00 – 20:15 (with more hours available)
Week 2 – Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 08:00 – 20:15 (with more hours available)
Swanstaff are looking for dedicated Support workers to join our team supporting Vulnerable People from the age of 18 – 65, we have a lovely 7 bed support home in Marham PE33 supporting male residents only with their everyday living from waking up in the morning and getting ready for the day all the way through to getting ready for bed in the evening and settling down, if you feel you could be a perfect candidate for this role please give me a call and we can get you started ASAP, We have full time and part time hours to suit you and with a good pay Rate
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.