Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Rate of Pay: £9.50-£10.52
This beautiful purpose built home cares for residents who are in residential care, Dementia care, Nursing care, Nursing dementia care, Respite care, and/or End of life care. The staff strive on providing the best care for each resident with their individual needs ensuring that they are feeling independent and dignified at all times. There are plenty of activities for the residents to take part in to best suit their interests such as; an activity room, cinema room, café, hair and beauty salon, and a library this helps to build mental and physical health of the resident so is very important that activities are taken place.
Responsibility of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.