We are recruiting for care workers for within clacton-on-sea, colchester areas for our clients, they are speciliased in a twenty-two bedroom residential home for adults and younger adults with physical and learning disability. You role is to support and assist the residents with their daily activities planned for them through out the day and suppoting them become independently in a happy and healthy environment.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionshiop and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working aorund your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to healthcare division.