Swan Family is looking for support workersfor our centres based in Croydon, we are an independent provider facilitating child-centred supervised and supported contact for children and family members. Our aim is to make sure children keep in touch with their parents and families in a safe, friendly and informal atmosphere.
We are looking for support workerswho share our values, as well as understanding the value of building strong collaborative relationships. You will be dedicated and focused on great practice that makes a real difference to the children and families we support.
- Transport and escort children and young people.
- Supervise contact between children, young persons and parents, including other family members, risk managing and intervening as necessary to safeguard children.
- To write observational reports of contacts to an agreed format and within agreed time scales.
- To attend and participate in planning meetings or reviews, as required.
- To follow safeguarding procedures of Swanstaff and its clients at all times.
- To report any safeguarding concerns promptly
- To attend supervision and training courses in relation to the tasks, as required.
- NVQ level 3 in children and young people workforce or related fields integral
- A current DBS for working with adults and kids - we can assist you
- A driving licence and access to a car is desirable but not essential