Job Title: Support worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £10.91 - £14.95
Swanstaff are Recruiting Passionate Support workers to join the team providing High Quality care to service users, you will go home feeling a sense of accomplishment after every shift!
This service supports 604,885 children, young people and their families in 512 services in the UK. The main purpose is to support the service users with practical and emotional care ensuring their voices are heard and to bring a lasting improvments to their lives by doing this we need candidates that are bubbly, outgoing, up for a challenge and someone who will provide the best care.
If you feel this is a perfect role for you then please contact us
Requirements of a Support worker:
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Where required support people with all activities of daily living including providing personal care in a way the respects their dignity
- Participate actively in personalized support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behavior
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance ( children and Adult)
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.