Job Title: Support worker
Swanstaff are looking for a proud and passionate Support worker to join the team supporting people with disabilities and ensuring that they are living a happy and health life encouraging them to live independently with day to day activities, our Client is looking for 2 Female staff member to work along side them working 3 days and 4 days each week. You will be required to assist the service user with their everyday living and give them a sense of fulfilment each day while also making you feel accomplished with your hard work. If you feel you are the right candidate for this role them please contact us and we can get you started straight away.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.