Due to increasing demand from our clients, Swanstaff are currently looking for experienced and dedicated Support Workers looking for work in the Norwich area! Do you want to make some extra cash to have the Summer of your dreams? Take a look and see how we can help...
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a stressful and challenging situation.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
- You will be paid each Friday.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 for more information!