Job Title: Support Worker
Our sole purpose is to search for the right candidate to take on the role providing high quality care to people who are vulnerable. The staff pride themselves on delivering care to the highest standards and truly believe in person-centred care. This equates to learning as much as possible about each individual to deliver tailored care and support to meet particular needs and preferences. This service gives an atmosphere of warmth, harmony and understanding along with a consideration for the need for privacy, respect of dignity and freedom of choice are integral to the life and atmosphere we create. If you feel you are the right candidate for this role and can show that you can provide the best quality of care for service users then get in touch with us and we can get you started ASAP.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 to register
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.