Job Title: Support worker
Swanstaff are looking for a bright, enthusiastic support worker to join our team in the colchester area working around the clock to care for service users with learning disabilities, you will be required to assist them with everyday living ensuring that each individual is feeling valued, equal, listened to and included in activities with other residents. Our staff strive on providing the best care for each resident by showing person-centred care ensuring that dignity, trust and respect are shown each time that the staff are with the client building relationships with each resident on a daily basis. We are looking for 1 staff member to work regular shifts each week starting from 16th May ongoing, if you feel this role if right for you then please contact us.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 to register
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.