Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £12.00
Swanstaff are looking for suitable candidates that are highly skilled, compassionate and confident In order to deliver the highest standards of expert care and support to residents. As this care is for adults with learning disabilities, we need to make their residents feel at home. The client need individuals who take pride in putting their residents needs and feelings before anything.
- Assisting residents to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of settings
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.