Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £11.56
Swanstaff are looking for passionate Support workers to join our team supporting adults both male and female with learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health etc with their daily routine, staff aim to proving a safe and secure environment for each service user encouraging them to live independently. This service also works with activities for individuals such as going for walks, doing yoga etc to boost their mental and physical health, our sole purpose is to find the right candidates for our clients ensuring that the service users get the correct care each day no matter what day or time it is.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.