Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£10.00
At Swanstaff we are looking for support workers within Clapton-on-sea, colchester areas for our clients, need to be hard working individuals to care for adults and younger adults with physical and learning disability. You role is to assist the residents with their day to day activities planned for them, which will allow them to become independently in a happy and healthy environment with your help.
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.