Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay from:£10.00 - £11.50ph
Swanstaff are looking for candidates for our clients, the individuals will be providing a range of high-quality support work for disabled and disadvantaged people. You will need to assist the residents with their day-to-day activities that the service provides for them, which will allow them to become independent in a happy and healthy environment with your help. The goal is to encourage the residents to have equality, choice, and independence.
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.