Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Support Workers in the Norwich area! Are you looking to work in a fast paced and challenging environment? Take a look at what we have to offer!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a stressful and challenging situation.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
- You will be paid each Friday.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call the Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 for more information!