Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay from: £9.90 - £13.00ph
We are looking for candidates that have a passion to provide high quality support for young adults and adults that have learning disabilities, complex needs, and mental health conditions. You need to be hard working, positive and confident, all these qualities and your experience will help promote independence. There are positions for temporary to permanent roles, if you are looking for a long-term career path in this section.
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.