Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.50-£18.00
Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated, passionate and caring support worker to join the team caring for people with their everyday lives. We have a support home that provides care and support to service users with Autism and learning disabilities, Mental Health, Physical disabilities and more, there are fantastic facilities for the service users to get involved in activities everyday . The staff strive on providing the best care for the individuals needs by encouraging them to live independently and make their own life decisions.
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655 (option 3)
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.