Are you tired of working for companies with no staff recognition or reward schemes? With our Refer a Friend, Ambassador and Temp of the Month Schemes - we are sure to be your perfect match! Take a look at this huge opportunity we have with our prestigious client based in High Wycombe!
Job title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a stressful and challenging situation.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
- You will be paid each Friday.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call the High Wycombe team on 01322 474655 for more information!