Swanstaff are looking for Candidates that can support and provide the residents with care that tailors their needs. We are looking for a Caring, Compassionate, Consistent and Confident candidate to help care for the residents.
- Assisting residents to access the community.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and beverages.
- Manage daily activities in care plan.
- Administrating medication.
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making of the bed, feeding.
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting.
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently.
- Pay rates £10-11.50
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
- Accrued Holiday.
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Refer a friend.
- Free Training.
- Flexible – Working around your availability – Day/Night shift, Full Time/Part Time.
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kerry from our Healthcare Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
You MUST live in the UK. No Sponsorships.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.