Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.50 -£13.00
The Role of a
Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for experienced Support Workers looking after the wellbeing of vulnerable children seeking asylum in the United Kingdom.
You will be working in the homes, helping and supporting these children to develop their independence.
The client are looking for reliable support workers willing to do either long days/earlies/lates. It is essential you have an Enhanced DBS for Children & Adults.
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Supporting the children to access the community.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and beverages.
- Support with daily activities.
- Administrating medication if required.
- Supporting with bathing, showering, daily activities, etc
- Encouraging the children to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently.
- Pay Rates: £9.50 -13.00
- Free training
- Flexible working around your availability (Full Time or Part time, day shifts night shifts)
If you believe you have what it takes to be a support worker working with vulnerable young people, then please apply now!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.