Are you looking to continue your passion for helping the vulnerable people of the community? Swanstaff want to help you achieve this! We have an amazing opportunity with our prestigious client based around the High Wycombe area...
Job title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11.00 per hour
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a stressful and challenging situation.
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Refer a Friend Scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Temp of the Month Scheme.
- Continuous support from our consultants.
- You will be paid each Friday.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com or call the High Wycombe team on 01322 474655 for more information!