Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£10.50
Swanstaff are looking for caring and passionate support workers to join our team in the Colchester area supporting Adults under the age of 65,Adults age 65 and older, Learning Disabilities, People with physical disabilities, and People with sensory impairments, they staff in this home strive on providing high quality care to each individual while encouraging them to live independently while still receiving the support that is right for them. As a member of swanstaff recruitment you will be required to show the same standard of person centred care as the permanent staff in the home.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 to register
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.