Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: IP3 8NB
Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated support worker to join our team supporting Young/older adults ages between 16-25 Years old with complex needs with their everyday living. If you are someone who can embrace and welcome challenge, focus on solutions, look to innovate and continuously improve and above all then you will be perfect for this role that we are offering to you. We can give 18 year olds a longer transition into adult provision and to make sure they develop there skills and feel mentally ready within the seven years. We have ongoing work in this area with a guarantee that we can get you at least 5/6 shifts a week!
Support Worker duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Participate actively in personalised support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behaviour
- Be observant to changes in the happiness and wellbeing of the people you support raise concerns and get help where required
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 press option 3 for healthcare division.