Swanstaff are looking for Candidates that can support and provide the residents with the right care and support they needs.
This is a higher needs supported living with high complex anxiety.
The home is fast paced, which requires the support workers to be on their feet, taking residents out into the community, helping with personal care and their day-to-day activities.
They are mostly looking for Mon-Sun shifts, so you must be able to work some weekends. There will be some shifts during the week.
- Assisting residents to access the community.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and beverages.
- Manage daily activities in care plan.
- Administrating medication.
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making of the bed, feeding.
- Companionship and care in a variety of settings.
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently.
- Pay rates £9.53-£11.77.
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
- Accrued Holiday.
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Refer a friend.
- Free Training.
- Flexible – Working around your availability – Day/Night shift, Full Time/Part Time.
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kerry from our Healthcare Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer