Job Title: Support Worker
Swanstaff are looking for dedicated support workers to assist young people aged 16-18 with their everyday lives, encouraging them to live independently while they are growing into young adults
It is our responsibility to provide this service with that can create a safe environment with opportunities to learn. The qualified staff members at this service are here to ensure that young people are being placed in an environment that promotes their development. The staff use principles of social learning in their placements to learn from each other and thrive, if you are the right candidate for this role you will be required to show the same enthusiasm as the staff at this service do, this will give you the opportunity to progress in you knowledge and experience.
- Assisting residences to the access community
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Manage daily activities in care plan
- Administrating medication
- Assisting with bathing, showering, making bed and feeding
- Companionship and care in a variety of setting
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 to register
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.