We are looking for flexible support workers in Colchester to support individuals with an autism spectrum condition who live in their own homes or with their families. You will support them accessing community activities and encourage them to gain and develop daily life skills by promoting independence. Each individual has a tailored care package and hours are catered around the individual’s needs which therefore may include supporting during the day, evenings or weekends.
- Supporting individuals access community activities and personal appointments
- Supporting individuals with daily life skills (cooking, cleaning, washing)
- Supporting colleagues to ensure a high standard of delivery
- Manage daily activities in care plan
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly pay at an hourly rate
- Working around your availability
- Free training
- Flexible hours per week - Full time or part time, day shifts and/or night shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to healthcare division.