A Supporting Living environment, providing accommidation and support for children aged between 16-18. Some of these are new within the United Kingdom, therefore seeking asylum.
You will be working in the homes, helping and supporting these children to develop their independence and feel at home.
Shifts can be long days, early days or late days.
Please get in contact on 01322 474665, option 3 and ask for Kerry. If you believe this is the job for you then please do not hesitate and contact us now!
You will be required to have an Enhanced DBS for Children & Adults, we can help you obtain one if you do not currently have one. This will be at your own cost.
- Supporting the children to access the community.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and beverages.
- Support with daily activites.
- Administrating medication if required.
- Supporting with bathing, showering, daily activities, etc
- Encouraging the children to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently.
- Pay rates £9.50-£13.
- Weekly Pay – Every Friday.
- Bank Holiday Pay.
- Accrued Holiday.
- PAYE only- no umbrella companies!
- Refer a friend.
- Free Training.
- Flexible – Working around your availability – Day shift, Full Time/Part Time, Overtime, Weekends.
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kerry from our Healthcare Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.