Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for work in the Towcester area? We need to hear from you!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £11 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Assessing the needs of new clients by conducting interviews with individuals and their families.
- Reporting on assessments.
- Monitoring medical conditions.
- Aiding clients with daily tasks such as washing, dressing, eating and drinking and general mobility.
- Recreational activities with clients.
- Providing information and support to the families of those within your care.
- Maintaining medical records.
- Participating in training to further your knowledge.
- Providing companionship.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Valid DBS.
- 6 months experience in this role.
- Kind and caring nature.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay calm in a challenging situation.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!