Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.70-£13.00 per hour
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established regional charity, providing care, support, and life skills to the people we support in their residential home. The residential home provides care and support to autistic children, adults and their families.
We are looking for Support Workers that are enthusiastic, driven, and reliable. You must want to provide a compassionate and high-quality service to the individuals you are working with. As a Support Worker you will need to have a professional, caring, and flexible approach.
Staff strive on providing the best care for the residents depending on their needs and abilities showing person centered care throughout.As a member of Swanstaff recruitment you will be required to show the same standard of person centred care as the permanent staff in the home.
Shifts are flexible with days, nights and weekends which can work around your availability.
- Assisting residents with care
- Keeping up to date records and support plans
- Monitoring individual needs and ensuring they are communicated effectively
- Assisting with daily care plan
- Encourage residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Free training
- Working around your availability
- Flexible hours per week - full time, part time, day shifts, night shifts and weekends
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBSchecking and compliance clearance
- Friendly office teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with our Healthcare Division Team on01322 474655 (option 3).