Are you ready to find a new role? Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for work in the Sawbridgeworth area? Take a look at this huge opportunity we have with our client!
Swanstaff Waltham Cross is recruiting for a team of experienced Support Workers to work in Sawbridgeworth with an all male residential client base. The position is fulltime, any 5 days out of 7. A rota will be allocated to you and after a successful induction you will be provide with your rota.
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.50 - £13.50 per hour
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Supported living experience with male clients
- Learning difficulties and Mental Health
- Can commit to full time hours. Rota will be days and nights
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role in the UK
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- 7.30am- 3.30pm
- 3pm - 9pm
- 9pm - 9pm (waking night)
- Weekly pay
- No need to travel to work - can be picked up at a suitable location
- Early start, early finishes!
- 'Refer A Friend' - earn cash rewards!
If you're interested in this position please apply online now or alternatively send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.