Are you looking to make some extra cash for the Summer? Swanstaff have a huge opportunity based in the Henley - on - Thames area for dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers looking to make a difference to the lives of vulnerable children of the community!
Job Title: Support Worker - Disabled Children
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£11.50
The Daily Duties of a Support Worker:
Your responsibilities will include assisting the children with general and personal care tasks, observe and record physical and emotional well-being and assisting with additional tasks that will enable the children to live their lives as independently as possible. Activity days and centers are a big part of this exciting role.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum 6 months UK experience in the Healthcare sector
- Reliable, flexible and enthusiastic attitude to work
- Enhanced Child and Adult workforce DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Experience with disabled children is preferable
- Flexible working hours
- Free training services
- Weekly pay
- Refer a friend scheme - earn cash rewards
- 'Temp of the month' & other recognition awards
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Lola on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.