Here at Swanstaff we are currently recruiting dedicated and experienced Support Workers to join our client and their growing team in the Hadleigh area!
So, if you're dedicated to supporting the vulnerable citizens of the community then we want to hear from you!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.21 - £14 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- You willbe paid every Friday.
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to Ipswich@swanstaff.co.uk and call Michelle on 01473 558443 for more information on this role!