Are you looking to make some extra cash this summer? Swanstaff have a huge opportunity based with our client in the Diss area! If you have 6 months experience as a Support Worker and have a kind and caring nature, we need to hear from you!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.21 - £14 per hour
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- You willbe paid every Friday.
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to Ipswich@swanstaff.co.uk and call the team on 01473 558443 for more information on this role!