Are you looking to continue your passion for Healthcare in a new environment? If you have 6 months experience in Healthcare (plus with both children and adults), carry on reading to see if you could be our perfect candidate...
The daily duties of a Support Worker:
- The right candidate will ensure the service user is given support at all times.
- Ensuring their health needs and requirements are being met day and night.
- Encouraging independence when acceptable.
- Providing them with different opportunities to expand their sphere of experience and enjoyment.
- Helping them with domestic chores such as; cooking, cleaning and shopping.
- Help transporting the service users to activities and help accessing the community.
- Bring new ideas to the table to improve the service users wellbeing.
- Assist in monitoring and recording health and behaviour changes in the service users.
- Help to develop and maintain a relationship between others and service users.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Minimum of 6 months UK based care experience within the last 5 years within a similar setting
- You must have impeccable communication skills
- An enhanced DBS on update service is desirable but is not essential as we can help you acquire this
- An understanding of Care Quality Commission standards
- Your own method of transport is desirable but not essential
Benefits of working with us:
- Weekly pay
- 'Refer A Friend' scheme - earn cash rewards!
- 24/7 support
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Has this role caught your interest? Please call Chloe on 01322 474655 or alternatively email an updated CV to email@example.com
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.