Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for work in the Eye area? If you have at least 6 months experience in this or a similar role and a kind and caring nature, we need to hear from you!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.21 - £14 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- You willbe paid every Friday.
Please apply online today or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call the teamon 01473 558443 for more information on this role!