Are you a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Support Worker looking for a new start in your career? We are looking for people just like you! So what are you waiting for? Get in touch now!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Market Deeping
Rate of Pay: £8.21 - £10.50 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Providing practical support for individuals and their families, such as helping with household tasks, personal care and paperwork.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs, including administering medication and temperature checks.
- Helping with everyday tasks such as meal preparation, writing a shopping list, going shopping or maintaining their housing tenancy.
- Working with other professionals, such as doctors and therapists, to ensure consistency of support.
- Analysing an individual's needs and drawing up a focused support plan.
- Becoming both a role model and companion to the individual and uncovering shared interests, such as hobbies and outings.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience in this role.
- A valid DBS.
- Kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working with Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Ambassador scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- You'll be paid every Friday
- 24/7 support from our consultants
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to Peterborough@swanstaff.co.uk and call the team on 01733 307640 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.