Summer nights and BBQ's may be over but your success with Swanstaff is just around the corner. Are you an experienced Support Worker looking for a full or part time role? Here at Swanstaff we are on a huge recruitment drive and need to hear from you!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Looking after the physical comfort of patients
- Keeping departments clean and tidy, for example cleaning of equipment and making and changing beds.
- Taking and recording basic observations such as blood pressure and temperature.
- Helping patients to eat and to move about, if they have mobility problems.
- Listening and talking to patients.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in the Healthcare sector and this role.
- A valid DBS.
- A kind and caring nature.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Temp of the Month scheme.
- Refer a Friend scheme.
- Swanstaff Ambassador Scheme.
- Weekly pay
- Fun and Supportive office team
- Daily vacancies emailed to you.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Jamie on 01473 558443 for more information!