Swanstaff Recruitment have an incredible opportunity based with our prestigious client in the Dartford area! If you're experienced in supporting adults who have learning disabilities then this could be the perfect role for you!
By working with Swanstaff you will receive weekly pay, be able to work flexible hours that fit your lifestyle and also benefit from our refer a friend and temp of the month schemes which enable us to recognise the contribution you make to our business.
Job Title: Support Worker - Adult Learning Disabilities
Salary: £8.21 - £10 per hour
Within this role you will be able to work various shift patterns: Monday to Friday, days and nights, immediate starts and also weekend work!
There are certain requirements that are expected of a Swanstaff Support Worker:
- Minimum of 6 months UK based care experience within the last 5 years within a similar setting
- You must have impecible communication skills
- An enhanced DBS on update service is desirable but is not essential as we can help you acquire this
- An understanding of of Care Quality Commission standards
- Your own method of transport is desirable but not essential
Our Refer a Friend Scheme offers the following bonuses for Support Worker:
* £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker*
* £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Blessing on 01322 614900 for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.