Swanstaff Recruitment are urgently seeking experienced Support Workers to work in Wickham. If you are a compassionate individual who is looking to turn your passion for caring for others into a career then look no further. This role will involve you caring for children and adults.
By working with Swanstaff you will receive weekly pay, be able to work flexible hours that fit your lifestyle and also benefit from our refer a friend and temp of the month schemes which enable us to recognise the contribution you make to our business.
Within this role you will be able to work various shift patterns: Monday to Friday, days and nights, immediate starts and also weekend work!
There are certain requirements that are expected of a Swanstaff Support Worker:
- Minimum of 6 months UK based care experience within the last 5 years within a similar setting
- You must have impecible communication skills
- An enhanced DBS on update service is desirable but is not essential as we can help you acquire this
- An understanding of of Care Quality Commission standards
- Your own method of transport is desirable but not essential
Our Refer a Friend Scheme offers the following bonuses for Support Worker:
- £25 for the introduction of a HCA or Support Worker*
- £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
Does this role sound like it could be the one you've been looking for? Swanstaff are constantly on the look out for new Carer's, Healthcare Assistants and registrations are taking place every day so don't hesitate! Apply now!
Job Title: Support Worker - Children and Adult Care
Salary: £8.21 - £10 per hour
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.