Support Workers - Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our client, in their search for permanent Support Workers to join their team on a full time basis! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading organisation and really develop your career.
I am currently seeking motivated and reliable support workers, who have previous experience in dealing with challenging service users. Experience in dealing with service users with autism, challenging behaviour and severe learning disabilities is essential for this role.
We are currently looking for staff for both days and nights for this service.
Job Title: Support Worker (Days & Nights 37.5 hours per week)
Location: Kennington, London
Salary:£24,375 per annum / £12.50 per hour
- Support the manager, deputy manager and other team member to help the people we support live and extraordinary life
- Person centred support
- Working in line with individual care plans and in accordance with policies and procedures
- Take personal responsibility for the quality of care and support delivered to the people we support
- To help the people we support plan towards and achieve both short and long term aims
- To plan and support activities, such as vacations, learning and social engagements always being creative and exploring new opportunities
- QCF in Health & Social Care level 2 Diploma or willingness to undertake further training
- Knowledge of regulatory standards for supported living
- Understanding of Health and safety legislation
- Full UK, manual, driving license
- Experience of working with people with visual impairment or other disabilities
- Social care experience
- Experience of providing personalised support
If you are looking for the next step in your career and want to head towards Christmas with a brand new role, then get in touch with Gareth in our Head Office. These roles will be filled quickly so get in touch today if you don’t want to miss out!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company