This is a fantastic opportunity working for a Supported Living Services. You will be working with a team who is supportive and have the desire to succeed and care for vulnerable people.
Job title:Supported Living Service Manager
Rate of pay:£30,000 per annum
The role of a Supported Living Service Manager:
If you feel you are a great team player and have strong experience at manageable level this will be a fantastic role for you. You will need to have the passion and desire to hit the ground running.
You need to have strong experience and a proven track record in Business development. Along with experience working with a profit and loss organisation to build and develop the home where required.
If you can manage, support a team and run a home by having the residents best interest at the heart of your soul, this is the perfect role for you.
Requirements of a Supported Living Service Manager:
- Previous Strong experience in a managerial position
- Registered Manager is a huge advantage but not necessary
- Social Care experience within a residential or supported living service
- Outreach experience another huge advantage
- Level 4 RMA
- Degree level
- Multi Site Management
- Profit & Loss in social care sector
- CQC understanding
- Excellent management skills
- Be able to multitask and manage multi sites
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- To be able to produce complex and safeguarding reports when required
- Understanding of budgets and financial reports and management
- Excellent listener and approachable
- Working within the Autism spectrum is a huge advantage
- Excellent IT skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Jade or Milliefrom our Waltham Cross team!
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID VIRUS, WE ARE COMPLETING APPLICATIONS VIA EMAIL AND PHONE. APPLICATION PACKS CAN BE COMPETED AT YOUR HOME AND THEN EMAILED BACK
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!