Job title: Supported Living
Location: Suffolk, Ipswich
We are seeking for a Supported living Support Worker to look after a friendly and happy young man with autism and learning disabilities, you will be looking after him in his family home. He is very active and likes to travel around the community then come home and relax. He likes to go to the cinema, go out on bike rides, swimming, out for meals with his friends as well going shopping as part of his life skills.
This is on-going work with day shifts due to start as soon as possible.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promote health, safety and well-being of the people we support.
- Work positively with colleagues, families and external organizations and professionals.
- Look for opportunities to use Personalized Technology to increase people’s independence.
- Support and encourage the resident to make choices and life decisions in line with the Mental Capacity Act requirements.
- Support the resident with learning disabilities to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
- Assisting him accessing with daily activities and access the community
Benefits of working with Swanstaff Recruitment
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accrual
- 24/7 Support from our Healthcare team
- Shifts that works around your availability
- Free training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Ziyada or Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.