Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in accountancy sector whois currently looking for an experienced Tax Executive. The role is full time, permanent and offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
We are currently recruiting for a Tax Executive to join our client'sMaidstone office, to effectively manage and carry out production of personal tax returns and computations for Partners/Directors/Senior Managers/Managers or own portfolio.
What is in it for you?
- Genuine Work Life balance
- Accredited Investor in People
- New and improved programme for Succession planning and supportive management structure to help you realise your potential
- 33 days holiday Inc. Bank Holidays, plus the opportunity to buy or sell up to 5 days
- Very competitive salary
- Employee Recognition awards and bonuses
- Amazing employee referral scheme, paying up to £4000 for a successful referral
- Request information from client
- Work through the information and assess the tax impact of each piece of information
- Prepare and generate tax returns using tax software
- Send chasing letters to client if required, address any queries
- Prepare letter to client, detailing liabilities and any tax saving opportunities
- Draft letter for review and make any necessary changes (where appropriate)
- Send letter and tax return to client for signature; log information sent and submit to HMRC
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Inform client of tax liabilities; agree these to HMRC statement on account
- Prepare client bill - where appropriate
- Coach junior staff on work delegated
- Identify tax planning opportunities as appropriate
- Assist on consultancy projects
- Carry out research projects
- Regularly update your knowledge via Tax section on the Intranet
- Positive involvement with tax advisory work relevant to your skill level
Key Skills and Experience
- ATT qualified
- Varied, practical and technical tax knowledge, minimum 2 years practical experience
- Able to train junior members of staff
- Basic accounts knowledge
- IT packages (Excel, tax software, Word)
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness and client focus
- Problem solving and decision making
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Be positive and committed in dealings with both clients and staff
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.