Swanstaff have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Tem Leader Supervisor to join our clients team, interviews will be conducted from Monday Tuesday Wednesday and an immediate start will be from Thursday 13th February 2020.
The successful candidate must have strong Warehouse Supervisor experienced with strong admin experience.
Job title: Warehouse Team Leader
Location: Wood Green, North London
Salary: £26,000 per annum
The role of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Providing support & assistance to the warehouse manager in all aspects including health & safety, warehousing, distribution and logistics.
- Ensure Health & Safety standards are maintained and site rules and regulations are adhered to in line with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for all pre-op safety checks and maintenance of all MHE equipment on site
- Uphold and enforce company procedures recommending improvements where necessary.
- Work with the warehouse manager to identify and implement areas for improvement and change, driving performance and efficiency in all areas of warehouse operations.
- Assisting the organisation of warehousing workloads/staff deployment.
- Using a variety of software packages (NetSuite, Warelinx, Excel, Outlook etc.) to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Oversee all aspects of stock control including counting, processing, troubleshooting & problem solving.
- Providing administrative support to the office and warehouse teams by organising & processing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Supervise, mentor and train warehouse operatives getting the best from your team.
- Promote continuous improvement through the development of the warehouse team.
- To prioritise warehouse duties ensuring service levels and deadlines are achieved, operation runs in line with plans and tasks are completed on schedule to meet KPIs.
- Effectively optimising the warehouse capacity through efficient housekeeping of all stock and product lines.
- Ensuring that the Goods in department is managed according to the compliance procedures of site schedule.
- To monitor/control the supply of packaging items to thereby ensuring the smooth running of the day-to-day distribution operation.
- Focus on ensuring Pick/Pack and Dispatch operation of warehouse and distribution is always prioritized and key performance indicators met.
- Promote a healthy working culture
The requirements of a Warehouse Team Leader:
- Proven work experience with at least 3 Years as a warehouse Team Leader/Supervisor
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Strong organisational and time management skills
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Franco on 01992 641987 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.