Are you working in Customer Service wanting to utilise your skills in a different role? Or maybe you're looking for a summer job? Either way, we want to hear from you!
Note: This is a short-term temporary role
Job Title: Telephone Interviewer
Rate of Pay: £8.78 p/h
The Role of a Telephone Interviewer:
- Making outbound calls to customers and businesses
- Confidently asking a short list of questions regarding service
- Noting all responses and logging them on to an in-house database
Requirements of a Telephone Interviewer:
- Strong communication - both written and verbal
- Confident on the phone
- IT literate - data entry skills are a must
- Weeky pay - money in your bank every Friday!
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Consultant
- 28 days annual leave
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please send your updated CV to email@example.com and call Chloe on 01322 474655 for more information!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.