Job Title: Textiles Operative
Rate of Pay: £9.10 per hour
The Role of a Textiles Operative:
- To take care of the variety of fabrics within the warehouse
- Ensure the correct methods are used to distribute either type of fabric
- To use industrial scissors to cut the fabrics into a range of shapes, and sizes
Requirements of a Textiles Operative:
- You must be physcially fit as you will be required to carry rolls of fabrics
- Must be health and safety aware due to using large size scissors and being around machinery
- Must be able to show right to work, proof of national insurance, and 2 proofs of address
- Weekly pay
- On going work
- On the job training
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
- Temp of the Month scheme
- Swanstaff Ambassador scheme
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Kings Lynn team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.