We have an exciting Opportunity for Fitter Machinist within the Tool room Facility at our Norwich Based Client.
Job Title: Tool room Fitter Machinist
Rate of Pay: Starting Salary £28,100 TO £32,100
The role of a Tool Room Mechanist:
Reporting to the Tool room Leader your key responsibilities will include:-
Maintaining and repair of multi-cavity injection moulds.
Refurbishing and modifying to existing mould tools.
Measuring, testing tools and equipment.
Working a rotating shift pattern (0700-1500 am shift / 1500-2300 back shift) Monday to Friday 40 hours a week.
Requirements of a Tool Room Mechanist:
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Ideally completed time serve apprenticeship or on the job experience
- Team Player
- General Machining (turning, milling and griding) fitting
- Practical knowledge of Hydraulics, electrics and CNC machines would be advantageous
- Accrued Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Good Hours
- Good pay
- Working for well-established company
- Temp to Perm position
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively call Ken from our Kings Lynn branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.