Job Title: Trading Coordinator
Location: Staverton, Gloucester
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum
Swanstaff Recruitment are delighted to be supporting our family run client in their search for a “Trading Coordinator” join their busy and growing department in their Head Office location in Gloucester.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who truly value their employees and who offer a fantastic career path within their organisation, alongside a great benefits package.
- Organise the collection of supplier marketing collateral within the required timeframes, to include coordinating copy for advertisements in line with set deadlines.
- Load supplier and Country Range Group promotions onto our internal systems.
- Calculate and track supplier promotional funding in MS Excel.
- Collect New Product Information.
- Product pricing administration.
- Reporting and administrative duties to support the Trading team’s objectives
- Ad-hoc tasks where required
- A methodical approach to work and excellent organisational skills
- Experience in a busy administrative role, preparing and managing reports is essential
- Basic understanding or knowledge of trading and commercial
- Knowledge of Foodservice, FMCG or similar environment would be advantageous
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft office and intermediate Excel skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience managing stakeholders of different levels
- The ability to prioritise workload, organise workload and ensure that deadlines are met, and experience that demonstrates this ability
This position will be filled quickly – so, if you don’t want to miss your chance to apply for this opportunity, contact Garethin our Head Office for more details!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.