The position of Traffic Clerk has become available with an immediate start for the right candidate. You will be joining a large but busy transport office within fast growing business looking to expand. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop with the business and be direct part of it's success. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn and progress within the company. You will never be bored at work again! Office located in Swanley, Kent BR8.
- Communicating with drivers throughout the day and dealing with day-to-day issues
- General office and administration duties - scanning, filing etc
- Providing a very high level of customer service
- Telephone and email communications via outlook andMicrosoft
You will need:
- Background of office and transport industry an advantage but not essential
- A positive and helpful attitude
- Be flexible with start and finish times when required
- Good attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good computer skills
We offer comprehensive in-house training and support and will ensure that people with the right skills and attitudes will succeed in this role.
This is a great opportunity for someone wishing to get into the transport sector .
Email your CV - we will contact only selected candidates with the interview invitation.
Monday to Friday
1 x position 6am – 4pm 2nd position 10am – 7pm
Salary: £23000 pay per hour £11
Temp to perm for 10 weeks
If you are interested then please do not hesitate and contact Sue or Rosie on 01322 474 655.
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Sue Burton from our Driving Division. Please call us on 01322 474 655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.