Swanstaff are currently recruiting for Traffic Marshalls to work with our leading events team for the Tour Of Cambridge in Peterborough.
We have two separate shifts candidates can choose from:
08am - 20.30pm
07.30am - 16.00pm
Pay rate at £10ph
The roleYOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO THE RIGHT LOCATIONS FOR PARKING AND CAMPING , TICKET MANAGEMENT , HELPING LOST CUSTOMERS TO FIND THERE RIGHT LOCATIONS
We ask that our staff wear the following uniform:
- White shirt or white polo shirt (white t-shirts are not acceptable)
- Black trousers (leggings, tracksuit bottoms or ripped jeans are not acceptable)
- Suitable footwear (plain coloured walking boots, wellington boots or black trainers are allowed)
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Free update training
- Refer a friend scheme
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Amy, Olivia or Emmanuel.
On email@example.com or call on 01322 474655 ext 1
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.